India Post 2018 Latest Recruitment of Jobs Notification. India Post has released official notification for the vacancies of Postman and Mail Guard. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Last Date to Apply for India Post is on :> March 20th, 2018..
Postman – 234 Posts
Mail Guard – 11 Posts
Job Location :- Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Kurnool
Scale-of-pay: Rs21700/- in Level-3 of pay Matrix as per 7th CPC + admissible allowance as prescribed from time to time. Matriculation from any recognized Board or University.
Mail Guard –
Matriculation from any recognized Board or University. Scale-of-pay: Rs. 21700/- in Level-3 of pay Matrix as per 7th CPC + admissible allowance as prescribed from time to time.
Application Fee: Application Fee: Rs.100/- , Examination Fee: Rs.400/-.
Indian Post Office, Chief Postmaster General, A.P.Circle, Vijayawada-500013
Selection Procedure :>
Based on the marks Obtained in the Aptitude Test. A merit list of qualified candidates will be prepared in each Postal/ RMS Division separately. As per the availability of vacancies as notified above, selection will be made in the respective Division based the merit among the candidates applied for that particular Division.
How to Apply :>
1. The candidate has to access the www.appost.in Or www.indiapost.gov.in for detailed Notification/ Advertisement issued by the a-rief Postmaster General. A.P.Postal Circle, Vijayawada herein. The camlidate can register his/her application for only orre and if a candidate registers more than one application on-line, his/her candidature is liable to without any communication. The submission Of application in online is a three-step proces.
2. In the first step, the candidate has to register by idling in the details irduding standard information i.e; Name, Date Of Birth, community, Gender, Education qualification. Mobile Numtpr, Email ID etc.
3. Candidate should fill the details/ inputs in the Chline Application at the appropriate placvs very carefully and edit the through the EDrr option. the filling of application is completed in the first step, the candidate should submit the data by clicking on the SUBMIT button at the end of the Registration. Before SUBMIT are to verify carefully every field/ inputs mentioned in the application.
4. Name of the Candidate or his/her father name etc. should be spelt correctly in the Application as it so appears in the Matriculation marks sheet. Any charwe/ alteration later on may lead to his disqualification Of candidature. After registration, the candüiate win r«eive a Unique Registration Number (URN) on given mobile number and email ID for further login.
5. The candidate has to the registration number and DOB for log in to the wetxite where he/ she Can take out the print Of the fee payment challan in triplicate to enable him/her to pay the fee. ‘Ihe candidate has to retain this unique registration number for future reference. Last Date of application online through 20.03.2018