NIA Notification 2019.National Investigation Agency NIA has released a notification for the recruitment of Inspector and Sub Inspector vacancies.Check the eligiblity and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Total No.of Posts:62
Name of the Post and Vacancies:
Inspector – 26
Sub Inspector – 36
1. Name of the Post : Inspector 25 Posts for deputation/ absorption (subject to variation depending on vacancies)
2. Classification the post : General Central Service Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted Non-Ministerial
3. Scale of pay : Level-7 in Pay Matrix (pre-revised PB-2 (Rs 9300-34800/-) with Grade Pay Rs 4600/-)
4. Eligibility Criteria for deputation/ absorption to NIA :
(a) The officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories:-
(i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) With 5 years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the Pay Band-2 of Rs 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs 4200/- in the parent cadre or department; and educational following
(b) Possessing the qualifications and experiences:-
(i) Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university; and
(ii) Two years’ experience in handling of cases of investigation of criminal cases, or intelligence work or operations or Information Technolow cases or Training in counter terrorism.
5. Deputation : The other terms and conditions of deputation will be governed as laid down in the Govt. of India, DOP&T 0M No. 6/08/2009-Estt(PAY-11) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
Age: 56 Years.
1. Name of the Post : Sub Inspector 35 Posts for deputation sub ect to variation de ndin on vacancies……Read More>>