APPSC Notification 2019.Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer vacancies.Check the eligiblity and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Total No.of Posts:12
Name of the Post and Vacancies:
1. JE (Mechanical): Matric/Senior Secondary (10+2) with three years diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognised institution
2. JE (Electrical): Matric/Senior Secondary (10+2) with three years diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognised institution
3. JE (ETC): Matric/Senior Secondary (10+2) with three years diploma in Electronic/ Tele communication/Computer Engineering) from a recognised institute
Age: Candidates should not be less than 18 years of Age and not more than 32 yearc
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs 150 through online.
1. Recent Passport size photograph
2. Matriculation ceritificate issued by Board /university fior proof of date of birth
3. Class XII Certificate with Marksheet
4. Diploma Cerificate with Marksheet issued by the Assistant Registrar/Registrar lControiler of Examination/Vice Chancelor of the concerned University to ascertain educational quaiification.
5. APST Certificate.
6. Any other documents as may be relevant
7. Intimation letter to HoD for those who are in regular Govt. Service.
1. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission to the examination at all stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Comrnission viz written examination and interviedviva voce test will be purely provisional subject to their fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any time before or after the written examination and interview/viva voce test, it is found that they do not fulfi1 any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature of the examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
2. The eligible candidates shall be issued e-Admit card before conlmencement of the written examination. The e-Admit card will be made available on the AP PSC website for downloading by candidates. No admission certificate will be sent by post. For downloading the e-Admit card, the candidates must have hislher parameters like registration ID and date of birth or ro11No.(if received and date of birth or father’s name) available with his /her.
Eligible candidates will have to appear in written examination in the following subjects followed by viva-voce test to be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission at Itanagar on the basis of which selection will be finalized….Read More>>>