South Eastern Central Railway 2019 Recruitment Notification. South Eastern Central Railway has released official notification for the positions of Trade Apprentice. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- 29th, August, 2019.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Trade Apprentice – 313 Posts
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Qualification : The candidate must have passed 10 class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum marks. in aggregate. from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council ror Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training. The candidate should possess the required qualification as on date ofopening ofonline notification i.e. 30.07.2019.
2. Stipend : The training will be regulated according to standards/syllabus issued by Central Apprenticeship Council. The candidates undergoing training will be eligible for stipend as per prescribed rates.
Age: 15-24 years
Application Fee: Application Fees (Non Refundable) – Rs.100/-
Selection Procedure :-
Steps to Apply :-
1. Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website. Candidates are required to log on to the link of Nagpur Division of SECR’s website provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA etc carefully.
2. NOTE-I: Candidates should be in possession Of Aadhaar Card. At the time Of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digit Aadhaar Card number. The candidates not having Aadhaar number and have for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip. This provision is applicable to the candidates Of all States and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam. Applicants from these states can enter in the online application form. their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application. Candidates have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of document verification. N.Q.TEA.I: Candidates should ensure their name. father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during [hument Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment. NOTE-111: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
3. Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Fatheös name/Community/Photo(facey educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number arc informed that all such applications will summarily rejected…..Read more>>