Reserve Bank of India – RBI 2019 Recruitment Notification. RBI has released official notification for the positions of Bank Medical Consultant vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- 22nd August, 2019.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Bank Medical Consultant – 03 Posts
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Applicant should possess MBBS degree of any recognized university by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
2. The applicant should have a minimum of 02 years of experience in any hospital or as a MedicalPractitioner.
3. The applicants residing in Chennai and having their own private dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 15 km from the Bank dispensary, will be given preference.
4. The remuneration of Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive.
5. The Contract for engagement of BMC will be for a period of three years. There will not be any renewal of engagement on completion of the contract. A fresh empanelment exercise will be undertaken after three years wherein existing doctors will be eligible to apply subject to the terms and conditions of the same.
6. Duty hours at 3-5 hours a day (Monday – Saturday).
7. Remuneration: Rs.850/- per hour for the entire period of contract i.e., 03 years. Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- will be treated as conveyance expense.
8. Interested and eligible candidates may please make an application in the prescribed format as at Annex-III. The application should be sent in a cover super scribed ‘Application for the post of Part-Time Medical Consultant on Contract Basis’.
Terms and Conditions :-
1. You shall attend to the dispensaries of the Bank on Monday to Saturday with duty hours as prescribed at the time of execution of the contract excluding Bank holidays subject to the condition that the dispensary will not be kept closed for two successive days. The Bank may also use your services in any of the Bank’s dispensary at Chennai during the working hours of that dispensary.
2. You will give advice free of charge, prescribe medicines and administer injections free of charge to the members of the staff including touring staff of the Bank, the members of their families including dependent parents and retired employee members / their spouses who are members of the Medical Assistance Fund Scheme, who present themselves during that time (the timings and / or duration may be changed as and when considered necessary by the Bank). You will be available for consultation at your private clinic in urgent cases in respect of employees of the Bank at any time with charges at the rate prescribed in the schedule…..Read more>>