Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) 2019 Jobs Recruitment. DMRC has released official notification for the job openings of Senior Section Engineer, Section Engineer vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- 11th December, 2019.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Senior Section Engineer, Section Engineer – 05 Posts
Job Location – New Delhi
Other Qualification Details :-
4. Section Engineer / Traction Post Code: 02-SE/TR – Candidates working / retired from Railways / Railway PSUs etc. Must be in Grade 9300- 34800 (GP-4200) # CDA or equivalent (IDA), Candidates working / retired from Railways / Railway PSUs etc. Must be in Grade 9300- 34800 (GP-4200) # CDA or equivalent (IDA) 47,700 Consolidated Pay.
5. Important: The emoluments are in terms of extant rules of DMRC. The substantive status of the candidate shall be considered. The consolidated pay for candidates working / retired at higher Grade will be restricted to Rs. 55,800. All vacancies are provisional and subject of increase / decrease. Candidates must be working / retired in the functional grade on regular basis and MACP will not be considered.
Age: 58-61 years
Schedule of selection :-
1. Last date of receipt of duly filled in application (along with relevant documents) through Speed post is 11/12/2019. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. DMRC shall not be responsible for loss / delay in post.
2. The list of shortlisted candidates shall be uploaded on DMRC website in the last week of December 2019 (tentatively) and interview will be held in the second week of January, 2020 at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi (tentatively) (Complete details will be displayed on DMRC website).
3. No separate communication, by post, will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions / schedule for interview displayed on DMRC website and appear for the interview, accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
4. The final result will be declared by third week of January, 2020. (Tentatively)……Read more>>