Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) 2019 Jobs Recruitment. LPSC has released official notification for the job openings of Graduate Apprentice vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Walk-In Date is on :- 22nd December, 2019.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Graduate Apprentice – 73 Posts
Job Location – Thiruvananthapuram
Other Qualification Details :-
1. Candidates who have passed Degree in Engg/.Tech./Degree in Lib.Sci in (after April 2017 are only eligible to apply. Those who passed Degree in 2017 will be eligible for apprenticeship till March 2020 as per the of Apprentices Act and they will not be offered the training position after March 2020. if they are empanelled/waitlisted.
2. Courses recognized by Universities from Southern region (Kerala. Tamil Nadu. Karnataka. Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Pondicherry) will be given priority since these States/UT•s come under Southern Region of BOAT. Candidates from other Universities will be considered only in case there is shortage of candidates in the respective disciplines.
3. The induction of apprentices against the 2019-2020 vacant training positions will be made strictly based on the position in the panel subject to the availability of vacancies. Selection is based on marks with due weightage to reservation categories.
4. Ex-Apprentices or current Apprentices in any firm/organization are not eligible to apply. Combining of apprenticeship with other institution is not permitted.
5. Only Indian Nationals need apply…Read more>>