Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) 2020 Jobs Recruitment. CBI has released official notification for the job openings of Intern vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- 21st February, 2020.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Intern – 30 Posts
Job Location – Across India
1. Position: Intern
(i) A citizen of India.
(ii) A Graduate/Post Graduate or Research Student enrolled in reputed University/ Institution within India and preferably specializing in Law, Cyber, Data Analysis, Forensic Science, Criminology, Management, Economics and Commerce and has completed at least 3 years college of the integrated course.
3. Number of Intern and Places: A total number of 30 interns will be engaged for different CBI Branches at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Lucknow and Chandigarh.
Conditions of the Internship :-
1. The period of Internship shall be ordinarily for a period of 06-08 weeks especially during the summer vacation months of the Universities/Institutions starting in mid of the May, 2020.
2. No payment will be made during the internship while Interns will have to make their own arrangements for stay and travel.
3. CBI will not be liable to provide any medical facility or any other facility to the Interns.
4. Internship does not provide any right for any future employment in the CBI.
5. Interns will be provided all the necessary help in carrying out the research on the chosen topics by making available the required data, study material, in depth exposure to investigation process as well as the prosecution process based on sound legal footings and exposure to court process.
6. Interns are expected not to disclose anything confidential to any one, which they may come across during internship. They will sign a “No Disclosure Certificate” on joining.
7. Interns will be required to have their own laptops. Department shall provide them working space, internet facility and other necessities as deemed fit by the Head of the branch.
8. A Certificate shall be given by CBI to the intern on the basis of performance of Intern…Read more>>