IRCTC 2020 Jobs Recruitment Of Group General Manager Vacancies
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) 2020 Jobs Recruitment. IRCTC has released official notification for the job openings of Group General Manager vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- 15th February, 2020.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Group General Manager – 03 Posts
Other Qualification Details :-
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd (IRCTC), a schedule ‘B’ Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Govemment of India (Ministry of Railways) invites applications from the employees above 18 years service, in organized All India Services, Central Civil Services, Combined Engg. Services, Central and State Govt. departments, Subordinate Attached OfficeS and Autonomous bodies under Central Govt. (being audited by C&AG), Central/State PSUs, for appointment on Immediate Absorption basis against the regular posts (No. of posts -3) for various departments at Corporate Office and various Zonal Offices of IRCTC.
1. Group General Manager(Operations/Logistics/Catering) – 02,
2. Group General Manager(Technical)- 01
1. Group General Manager (Operations/Logistics/Catering): Qualification and specific requirement for respective posts— Graduate in any discipline from UGC recognized university/college, With 18 years of Group A service experience. Central Govt. officers/State Govt. Officers working in Pay Band Rs.37400- 67000+GP Rs. 1 (144200-218200) OR Working in Pay Band Rs.37400-67000+GP Rs.8900/-/Level-M3A (131000- 216600) with 03 years service in level-13A. OR Working in Pay Band Rs.37400-67000+GP Rs.8700/-/Level-13 (123100- 215900) with 03 years service in level-13A. OR Regular Employees of Central PSU/State PSU/Autonomous body (drawing pay in IDA pay scales) working in E-8, scale 120000-280000 (3rd IDA pay scale/EquivaIent scale Of 2nd/ 1 st PRC) OR Working in E-7, scale 100000-260000 (3rd IDA pay scale/Equivalent scale of PRC) With 18 years of Managerial post (E-4 and above) experience for Regular Employees of Central PSU/State PSU/Autonomous body (drawing pay in IDA pay scales).
2. Experience: Experience of working in Indian Railways in the Commercial Department or in Govt. organizations/PSUs associated with Tourism/Catering industries will be an additional advantage.
3. Group General Manager (Technical) – Qualification and specific requirement for respective posts— B. Tech/B.E. in Civil/mechanical/ElectricaI Engineering from any recognized Institute/University/College, With 18 years of Group A service experience.
Age: 55 Years…Read more>>