Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) 2020 Jobs Recruitment. AASL has released official notification for the job openings of Chief In Flight Services,Deputy Chief Financial Officer, ,Synthetic Flight Instructor and mroe vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- 04th March, 2020.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Chief In Flight Services,Deputy Chief Financial Officer and more – 25 Posts
Job Location – New Delhi
Other Qualification Details :-
Alliance Air invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up the following Posts:-
1. Post: Chief of IFS
2. Vacancies : 01
3. Qualification : Graduate from recognized University
4. Experience :Two Years experience in a reputed airline as a Manager in In-Hight Services section . The candidate should be well-versed with DGCA rules and regulation pertaining to Cabin Crew and aviation. The experience should be post qualification. or Five Years experience as an Instructor handling cabin crew in an airline. The candidate should be well-versed with DGCA rules and regulation pertaining to Cabin Crew and aviation. The experience should be post qualification.
5. Salary: Rs 80,000/-
1. Post: Deputy Chief Financial Officer
2. Vacancies : 02
3. Qualification : Qualified Associate Chartered Accountant from ICAI/ICWNMBA( Finance) Two years of full-time course from recognized University
4. Experience :Should have minimum of 10 years of experience in Handling Finance / Account Functions out of which 3 years of experience at Senior position in MNC/PSU’s. Experience in Aviation would be preferred.
5. Salary: Rs. 1,20,000
1. Post: Assistant General Manager-security…….Read More>>