National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL) 2020 Jobs Recruitment. NARL has released official notification for the job openings of Post Doctoral Fellow/ Research Associate vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- 31st May, 2020.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Post Doctoral Fellow/ Research Associate – 01 Post
Job Location – Tirupati
Other Qualification Details :-
NARL invites applications for Post Doctoral Fellow (PDF)/Research Associate (RA) positions from highly motivated young researchers with an established record of high quality research and publications. Interested candidates should submit a research proposal detailing the objectives, present understanding, gap areas, methodology and expected outcome along with their CV and publications.
1. Educational Qualification: First class (≥60%) post graduate degree with doctorate (Ph.D) in the field of Physics/Atmospheric Science/Meteorology/Space Physics/Signal Processing /Computational
Electromagnetics/Instrumentation. Those who have submitted their Ph.D thesis and are awaiting final viva can also apply for the above position
2. First class (≥60%) in ME/M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Remote Sensing/Optical Engineering/Microwave Engineering with at least 3 years of research experience and one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI) journal.
3. Fellowship amount: RA-I – Rs. 47000, RA-II – Rs. 49000, RA-III – Rs. 54000
4. Note: A provisional fellowship amount of Rs. 45000 will be paid to those candidates who have submitted their thesis but are yet to be awarded Ph.D. degree. House Rent Allowance, Medical benefits and transport will be provided as per rules of the host institute
5. SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates are required to produce a copy of the certificate in the prescribed format signed by the specified authority at the time of interview. A person who wants to avail of benefit of PWD reservation would have to submit a disability certificate issued by a competent authority in the prescribed format.
Age: Less than 35 years at the time of submission of applications but relaxation for five years in the case of SC/ST candidates and three years for OBC candidates will be provided. Ex-Servicemen and Persons with disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders…Read more>>