HSCC India Limited 2021 Jobs Career Notification. HSCC India Limited has released official notification for the job openings of Professionals vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing Date is on :- 17th May, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Professionals – 13 Posts
Job Location – Noida
Other Qualification Details :-
Advertisement For Recruitment On Contract/ Immediate Absorption Basis On Regular Pay Scales
i. HSCC (INDIA) Limited is a premier multi-disciplinary Miniratna profit making company providing quality consultancy services in healthcare and other social sectors for the last more than 38 years. Applications are invited from dynamic and result oriented professionals for its ongoing and future assignments in the following disciplines.
ii. The company offers an informal work atmosphere and a compensation package matching with industry norms with good opportunities for professionals who are self-starters.
1. Post Name: professionals
2. Discipline: Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical (including 1 OH)
i. Post/ Level: E-2
ii. IDA pay scale: 50000- 160000
iii. Post Qualification experience (as on 01.05.2021): 07 years
iv. No of Post: 03
3. Discipline: Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical (including 1 HH)
i. Post/ Level: E-1
ii. IDA pay scale: 40000- 140000
iii. Post Qualification experience (as on 01.05.2021): 04 years
iv. No of Post: 05
4. Discipline: Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical
i. Post/ Level: E-0
ii. IDA pay scale: 30000- 120000
iii. Post Qualification experience (as on 01.05.2021): 01 year
iv. No of Post: 05
5. Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical: Graduate Engineers in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks from Government recognised University/Institute.
6. Candidates in Civil Engineering should have experience in all aspects of project management including civil/structural works, PHE, tendering & monitoring, execution, etc. of large projects. In case of Electrical Engineering, candidates must have experience in design/execution of electrical works in large multi-storied institutional buildings in the field of internal and external electrification works including HT/LT installation work, DG sets etc…Read more>>