Closing Date is on :- 05th July, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Counsellor – 03 Posts
Job Location – New Delhi
Other Qualification Details :-
National Commission for Women proposes to engage 3 (three) numbers of Women Counsellors (Psychology) on contract basis initially for a period of one/two year(s) which may be extended or curtailed depending upon performance of the individual, to examine, monitor, evaluate, advise and report on status and condition of complaints received in the Commission and any other work assigned by the authorities from time to time.
1. Post Name: Counsellors (Psychology)
2. No of Posts: 3
3. Education: M A (Psychology)
4. Experience: Three years in handling preferably women related issues. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in telecounselling.
5. Remuneration: Rs. 40,000/- (Rupees forty thousand only) per month
6. Objective: The Primary responsibility of the Counsellor (Psychology) is to attend calls for telecounselling on women related issues being received across the country. She is to examine, monitor, evaluate, advise and report on status and condition of complaints received in the Commission.
7. Tours: The Counsellor (Psychology) may undertake tours after obtaining approval of the Competent Authority, as per the entitlement to the pay level and requirement of the Commission.
Terms of Reference for Counsellor (Psychology):
I. A dedicated 24X7 helpline number is likely to be launched in the Commission with a view to address the grievances of women and will be functional round the clock in 3 shifts…Read more>>