Closing Date is on :- 03rd August, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Engineer/ Technical Auditor – 08 Posts
Job Location – Gurgaon
Other Qualification Details :-
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
1. Name of the Post: Engineer/Technical Auditor (Chemical/Textile/Food/Che mistry/Microbiology)
2. No of Post: 08
3. VC No.08/21
4. Minimum Educational Qualification: Full time B. Tech /B.E. in Chemical Engineering / Textile Technology or M.Sc in Food/ Chemistry/ Microbiology
5. Minimum post – qualification experience: 2 years
6. Experience is defined as under: Candidates should have post qualification relevant experience of minimum 2 years in inspection/industry.
7. Basic pay: Rs. 19, 860/- (1 to 3 % annual increment based on the performance)
Maximum Age: 40 years
General/OBC Candidates Rs. 600/- plus Taxes as applicable, EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates Rs. 300/- plus Taxes as applicable
1. Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
2. The number of vacancies may vary.
3. Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
4. The period of training/internship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
5. Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute
6. No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
7. In case a candidate is found suitable for a lower post than for which he/she has applied, he/she shall only be considered for the post for which he/she has been found suitable by the selection committee.
Candidates are also advised to keep a copy of this online Application Form containing the registration number along with following documents readily available with them at the time of selection (if called): ReadMore
Source : freshersjobzShare: