Closing Date is on :- 06th August, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Senior Executive – 03 Posts
Executive – 19 Posts
Job Location – New Delhi
Other Qualification Details :-
Note – For complete details including Qualification, reservation, relaxation in upper age limit, examination fee, selection process, how to apply online, general information & instructions and other details do check official notification for complete details and do apply via proper channel only. Qualification, Salary, Age Limit, No.of post, and more Details Kindly Refer Official Notification.
NTPC is looking for experienced professionals for its Commercial Function, Consultancy Wing, Business Analysis, Solar PV, CS, Corporate Communication and Clean Technologies area for specific period
Upper Age Limit: 35 – 40 years
Candidate belonging to General/EWS/OBC(NCL) category are required to pay a non- refundable registration fee of Rs. 300/-. The SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category & female candidates need not pay the registration fee.
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. All qualifications should be from Universities / Institutions recognized and approved in India.
3. All computations of age/ experience requirement / qualification shall be done w.r.t. the last date of receipt of online application as mentioned in the advertisement.
4. Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category shall necessarily have a valid EWS/OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/Disability certificate, as the case may be, from the Competent Authority. Upper age is relaxed (only for the post of Executive (commercial)) by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, by 3 years for
a. OBC (NCL) candidates, by 10 years for PwBD candidates and by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.89. Relaxation of age to Ex-Servicemen will be as per Govt. guidelines. For posts where there are identified vacancies for SC / ST candidates, the total years of post- qualification experience will be relaxed by 1 year. Also, in terms of educational qualification, only pass marks are required by SC/ST/PwBD candidates in order to apply.
5. Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / enlarge the number of vacancies, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
6. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. ReadMore
Source : freshersjobzShare: