Closing Date is on :- 15th August, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Junior Engineer – 03 Posts
Job Location – New Delhi
Other Qualification Details :-
Applications are invited for recruitment/empanelment of following manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in the office of National Co-operative Consumers’ Federation of India Ltd.(NCCF), New Delhi.
1. Post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
2. No. of Post =3; Lucknow =1, Kanpur =1, Jaipur =1
3. Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 55% marks or three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute/Board.
4. Experience: Preference will be given for two years working experience in Planning/Execution/Maintenance of Civil Engineering works (preferably in government institutions /organizations/department/autonomous/academic/institutions or class A contractors/PUSs/other big/reputed firms)
5. Monthly Remuneration: Rs.27,000/-
Age: Maximum 45 years
General – Rs.750/-, OBC – Rs.750/, SC/ST – Rs.450/-, Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-,Women – Rs.750/- , EWS/PH – Rs.450/
1. Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ written exam/ interview/ joining the duty on selection.
3. Application must be submittedONLINE only forthe above post.
4. For applying please visit the BECIL website www.becil.com. Go the ‘Careers Section’ and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’. Please read ‘How to Apply’ carefully before proceeding to register and online payment of fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE Application/ Registration is attached below for reference. ReadMore
Source : freshersjobzShare: