Closing Date is on :- 17th August, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Consultant – 03 Posts
Job Location – Delhi
Other Qualification Details :-
Applications in the prescribed format through email (in pdf format) from personal email ID at firstname.lastname@example.org are invited from willing and eligible retired Central Government officers from the posts of Director/Deputy Secretary and Under Secretary for consideration for engagement as Project Consultant and Scheme Consultant respectively in ‘Special Cell’ Division, Ministry of Culture, New Delhi on short-term contract basis; as per details given below
1. Name of the Post: Consultant
2. No of Post: 03
3. Period of Consultancy: Initially for the period of one year. May be extended on year to year basis with the approval of Competent Authority, depending on the extension of Special Cell vis-a-vis functional| requirement, performance appraisal, fitness of individual etc.
4. Job Location: Ministry of Culture (Special Cell), Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi [The Job Location may vary in case the office is relocated]
5. Eligibility Criteria: Candidate must be retired from Central Government from the post of Director/Deputy Secretary/Under Secretary
a) Graduate from a recognized University.
b) Must have experience of at least 8 years of working in the relevant fields as explained in sub-para (ii) above.
c) Knowledge of Government Rules/ regulations/procedures and Budget
d) Good Knowledge of Computer. Proficient| in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point Presentation (including typing) and internet surfing etc.
e) Ability to work independently on Computer through e-office and other electronic platforms i.e. e-clouding, Video Conferencing etc.
f) Must have experience of Administration and Finance maters.
6. Desirable Criteria: Knowledge of Indian History. Previous experience of conducting Programmes, Events, Seminars, Conferences, Workshops etc. Good command over Noting/ Drafting. Flair in Writing, Communication skill etc. ReadMore
Source : freshersjobzShare: