Closing Date is on :- 10th August, 2021.
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
Internal Audit Officer – Various
Finance Officer – Various
Registrar – Various
Job Location – Birbhum
Other Qualification Details :-
Visva-Bharati, a Central University and an ‘institution of national importance’ invites applications.
Note – For complete details including Qualification, reservation, relaxation in upper age limit, examination fee, selection process, how to apply online, general information & instructions and other details do check official notification for complete details and do apply via proper channel only. Qualification, Salary, Age Limit, No.of post, and more Details Kindly Refer Official Notification.
Preferably below 57 years, The tenure of the post of Registrar and Finance Officer is of five years or the incumbent attaining the age of 62 years, whichever is earlier.
1. Visva-Bharati reserves the right not to fill up the vacancies if circumstances so warrant.
2. Candidates must fulfil essential qualification and experience on the date of application. All educational qualifications must have been obtained from recognized University/ Institute approved / recognized by the UGC / Ministry of Education.
3. Essential qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum and mere possession of them will not entitle an applicant to be called in for interview. If the number of applications received is large and it is not convenient for the University to interview all applicants, the number of candidates shortlisted for interiew may be subjected to a reasonable limit, based on qualification and experience.
4. Age relaxation willbe given as per Govt. of India Rules.
5. Candidates belonging to reserved categories will be eligible for relaxation in percentage of marks, as per rules/ order applicable.
6. The post of Registrar and Finance Officer may also be filled up by deputation from employees serving in Govt. of India/State Govt./Autonomous bodies/Educational Institutions(Central or State funded) fulfilling the essential and desirable qualifications, following the Govt. of India guidelines for deputations.
7. University strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply…Read more>>