If you want to take LPG gas connection then you have a big chance. Yes.. Indian Oil Corporation Limited’s (IOCL) gas company Indane has announced a big facility for the customers. Now any customer can take ELPG connection immediately by just showing Aadhar card. Indian Oil has given this information through its official Twitter handle. Let us tell you that for gas connection, no other document will be required to provide other than the details of Aadhaar.
Know what Indane said?
Indian Oil has said in a tweet that if a person wants to take a new LPG connection, then he can take it by showing his Aadhaar. He will be given LPG subsidy initially. The customer can later submit the address proof. As soon as this proof is submitted, the benefit of subsidy on the cylinder will also be given. Not only this, if a customer wants to get a connection soon and does not have address proof, then he will be entitled to this facility through Aadhaar number immediately.
This scheme will be applicable on all types of cylinders.
Let us tell you that this scheme of taking connection with Aadhaar will be applicable on all types of cylinders. However, commercial cylinders have not been included in this. This scheme is for single, double or mixed cylinder connections of 14.2 kg, 5 kg. The same rule applies for FTL or Free Trade LPG cylinders as well.
Know how to get LPG gas connection?
1. First of all you have to go to your nearest gas agency.
2. After this, now you have to fill the form of LPG connection.
3. In the form, you will have to give the details of Aadhaar, as well as attach a copy of Aadhaar.
4. Submit your home address in the form along with self-declaration.
5. After this you will be given LPG connection immediately.
6. However, with this connection you will not get the benefit of government subsidy.
7. You will have to pay the full cost of the cylinder.
8. When your address proof is ready, then submit it to the gas agency.
9. This proof will be confirmed, so the gas agency will record it in your connection as a valid document…Read more>>