Closing Date is on :- 19th January, 2022.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Chief Engineer – 02 Posts
Job Location – New Delhi
Education Qualification :
To meet with the immediate requirement of DMRC and its allied projects, applications are invited from experienced candidates of Railways/Metro organizations/CPWD/CPSUs/Private Sector, having relevant experience, on Direct Recruitment/Deputation basis:
1. Post Name: Chief Engineer / Design
2. No. of Posts: 02 (one for NCR works and one for other than NCR works)
3. Pay Scale (IDA) (In case of Direct Recruitment): Rs. 1,20,000- 2,80,000/-
4. Remuneration (In case of Deputation): Parent deptt. pay plus deputation allowance
5. Educational Qualification: BE / B.Tech (Civil)
6. Eligibility Criteria (as on 01/01/2022):
i. The candidates should have varied experience of working in the Design of civil structures such as concrete / steel / prestressed bridges including their substructures for Railways / Metros / Highways and building complexes for Railway Stations / Metro Stations, etc. and should be conversant with the functioning in a computerized environment.
ii. Hands on knowledge of various computer applications, relating to the job, would be desirable.
7. Job Description: The incumbent of the post shall be responsible for managing Design works related to Metro Project and its operations.
8. Pay and Emoluments:
i) For candidate selected on Deputation basis – The selected candidate shall continue to draw parent department pay plus deputation allowance, as applicable, under the Govt. of India rules.
ii) For candidate selected on Direct Recruitment basis – The pay and emoluments shall be as per pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA) as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, Lease/HRA, Medical benefits, EPF, Gratuity and Insurance etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation.
9. ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2021(93) Dated: 28/12/2021
Age limit, as on 01.01.2022: Max. 57 years for DR basis, Max. 55 years for Deputation basis
1. Educational Certificates (Matric / Diploma / Graduation & Others) (For all candidates)
2. Work Experience Certificate (For all candidates)
3. NOC from present Employer (For candidates from Govt. sector)
4. Vigilance and D&AR Clearance from present Employer (For candidates from Govt. sector)
5. APARs of the Last 5 years (For candidates from Govt. sector)…Read more>>